Highly proficient, team-oriented, web applications developer
looking to create enterprise applications in a contract or full time role within a company in the
forefront of the latest technology.
- 10 years experience in software development and information systems.
- Role for past six years has been actively developing database driven interactive content.
- Experienced with building and integrating components necessary to establish and maintain n-Tier web-based applications including site security and/or authentication.
- Experienced with building and integrating components necessary to establish and business to consumer eCommerce site.
ASP intrinsic objects, ADO-SQL using stored procedures, T-SQL for
creating stored procedures, and ActiveX Server processes and objects.
- Fluent in C# and .Net frameworks, custom namespaces, code behind and all data processing namespaces specifically SQLClient.
- Developed for and administered IIS4/5, Index Server, SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2K, Exchange Server 5.5 event agents, Outlook 2000 collaboration objects, and Site Server 3. Administered remote servers using Microsoft Terminal Server or Symantec PC Anywhere.
- Familiar with COM+, VB6 COM development, ASP+ (ASP.NET), and SOAP.
- Sound understanding of IE and Netscape document object models and the cross browser issues.
- Knowledgeable of MAPI, CDO and Outlook object models as they apply to automation.